1.Leachco® Snoogle® Total Body Pregnancy Support and Feeding Pillow in Navy - This pillow is worth its weight in gold! I have a lot of sciatic nerve damage from working on a telemetry/ med-surg floor for two years, and the pain has gotten worse since I got pregnant. This pillow has helped my back pain so much! I love how it doesn't flatten out and raises my head up to help with the lovely reflux/ indigestion that pregnancy has brought.
2. Unisom/ Vitamin B-6 Combo - I really did not want to take any type of medication except for prenatal vitamins, however, I cannot function if I don't take Unisom/ VitB6 at night. It not only helps me sleep, but also eases my nausea well into the next day. (Make sure the Unisom is not the gel kind as that dose is higher than recommended).
3. Clarisonic Mia 2 - I got my Clarisonic this past Valentine's Day and I am so thankful I did! It has improved my skin so much! I've always had trouble with breakouts and pregnancy hormones have not helped. Not wanting to use any acne medication, the Clarisonic, has allowed me to keep a handle on my skin. Even if you're not pregnant I highly recommend this product. The reviews are always five stars. I use it with Philosophy's Purity Facial Cleanser.
4. Lasko 15.4-in 3-Speed Air Circulator Fan - I can't seem to get cool enough these days. Even after turning the AC up and the ceiling fan on high, I'm still sweating at night. This little floor fan has a remote control and sleep settings, which makes it very convenient to not have to get up during the night to turn it off.
5. Werther's Original - I love Werther's! They are one of the few things that don't make me sicker and actually help with the nausea.
6. The Body Shop Body Butter - Although I know stretch marks are hereditary, I want to do all I can to prevent them if possible. I have already started itching and this body butter is the best! It smells delicious and isn't too overpowering for my sensitive nose. They make it in many different fragrances if you're not a coconut fan, though. ,
These are my favs for the first trimester. They are pretty random, but looking back I used these six items the most. I still use most of them now and have found them extremely helpful! Any suggestions of what helped you through your pregnancy mama's? I need all the help I can get! :)
LOTS OF LOVE!